Over the last 10 years or so of strong economic growth, you may well have heard some backyard expert venture the opinion that life insurance was “not worth it” or that there were “better investments”.
In the present environment of rising interest rates and volatility in equities markets we are seeing more and more clients recognise the unique value that life insurance offers.
The word “investment” actually shows that these “experts” are missing the point. Sure life insurance can be very lucrative indeed for your family but really it is an investment in security and in the continuing life of your family. Even if you never claim you have bought this security at a bargain price for its true value.
You will benefit from life insurance if:
- You do not want to pass on your financial obligations to your family and want them to benefit from a simple lump payment.
- You would like to guarantee a certain standard of living to your family after your death.
- You would like to make sure your family can keep living in the family home.
- You are still reasonably young and fit but would like to have the peace of mind that life insurance brings.
- You would like to see your children well educated without financial strain.
- You know that a mother’s death can have as much financial impact as a father’s death.
- You are the sole proprietor of business owner who would like to protect key employees or like to improve your credit standings
How lucrative is Life Insurance? Very lucrative indeed for the people you care about.
For a start it is an investment that can pay out its full value one second after it is signed.
Secondly, it is an investment that costs you less the earlier you start.
Thirdly if your family do make a claim, the payout is hugely valuable in proportion to your premium investment. If you don’t make a claim the value of your premium is hardly comparable to the security given.
Life Insurance is readily affordable. For most clients this is a very small monthly payment that is hardly noticed yet provides an important benefit – the knowledge that you have looked after those who your death will affect most.
To discuss your options with one of our specialists or find out what your cover might cost call us on 1800 252 712.Contact Us